To insure that you receive the correct credit amount and that returns are posted to the correct invoice, please take note of our return guidelines:
CREDIT CARD ORDERS that are canceled due to a declined credit card, or cancellation by you, after you authorized shipment will result in a restocking fee.
- All returned items require a Returns Authorization Number.
- All returned items must have the RA Number, as well as the copy of the invoice in the shipment.
- All defective items must be reported Choice Brands Unlimited within 10 days of receipt. Choice Brands Unlimited reserves the right to repair or replace the defective product in lieu of a credit.
- All short shipments and pricing errors must be reported to Choice Brands Unlimited within 10 days of receipt.
- All returned products must be in the original packaging, and be in a shipping carton without any shipping labels or your labeling, price tags or glue directly on the merchandise packaging, A restocking fee of not less than 15% and not more than 30% will be deducted from the credit we issue to you if the original packaging is damaged or contains any labels, price tags or glue other than ours.
RA’s WILL ONLY BE ISSUED FOR defective products purchased from Choice Brands Unlimited, Warehouse picking or packing errors, or Order Entry Errors.
REFUSAL OF C.O.D. PACKAGES for any reason will be brought to Senior Management's attention for review of the account immediately. If this happens for any reason beyond an error caused by Choice Brands Unlimited, you will be required to pay a restocking fee for the refused shipment as well as the freight charges for transit out and back for the refused shipment. These charges will be placed on their next COD shipment. No negotiations
SEASONAL or DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS are not eligible to return.
BACKORDERS will be shipped to you as they become available, it is your responsibility to maintain and cancel your backorders. If a shipment is refused because you did not cancel the backorder, you will be responsible for the freight and a possible restocking fee. Backorders must be canceled via email: Wholesale@ChoiceBrandsUnlimited.com or you can fax it to 570-579-0033.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Choice Brands Unlimited reserves the right to change pricing on backordered products. Imported products are susceptible to drastic changes beyond our control.
TO OBTAIN A RETURN AUTHORIZATION OR TO HAVE A CREDIT MEMO ISSUED:
Please call 570-399-3515. Please have a copy of the invoice available. The following information will be needed to complete the RA:
- Customer Number
- Store Name
- Invoice Number
- Item Number(s)
- Reason for Return/Credit
RA's are only valid for 30 days from mailing date. Credits will be used against the invoice the product came from. If that invoice is paid in full, you can use the credit against any invoice you want.